Participants are invited to prepare and submit abstracts for the 11th IHSGC, Novi Sad, Serbia. Thank you very much for your interest and please read following guidelines on this page before preparing your abstract.
- Submitted abstracts may be selected for oral presentation or poster.
- Oral presenters are required to submit Full text paper.
- Abstract must be submitted using Abstract online form. Abstracts sent by email will not be considered.
- Please download and use the Abstract template form provided below. If the abstract template is not followed as is, you will be asked for revisions.
- Save the form as a new file with the primary presenters last name, first name and proceed to submit.
- All participants need to choose preferable way of presentation during the abstract submission process but Organizing and Scientific Committees reserve their right to change form of presentation. In this case, participant will get an e-mail with decision and explanation.
- The Committee will review all submitted abstracts. Notification regarding abstract acceptance will be sent to the submitting author.
- Please note, after final submission, your abstract cannot be amended.
- All abstracts should be submitted and presented in clear English with accurate grammar and spelling of a quality suitable for publication.
PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR ABSTRACT BEFORE 24TH DECEMBER 2020
- Genetics & Breeding: the powerful tools for innovative solutions in seed production
- Agronomic management to increase herbage seed yield and quality
- Novel technologies in herbage seed production
- Biotic & abiotic stress tolerance
- Knowledge transfer to stakeholders – Science to Practice